During this course, you will focus on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vRealize® Automation™. You will learn about the configuration and use of the vRealize Automation platform, including self-service provisioning and the creation of catalog services that include predefined virtual machines, software components, and on-demand VMware NSX® networks. This course also covers interfacing vRealize Automation with other systems using VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ to leverage workflows, creating approval cycles, and managing machine lifecycles to conserve resources. In addition, you will better understand and know how to achieve the benefits of automation as a component of the software-defined data center.
This course is also available in an ILT format. For more information, select this link: VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage [V7.3].
• vRealize Automation 7.3
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the vRealize Automation architecture and use cases
• Install and configure vRealize Automation
• Manage vRealize Automation entities on VMware and third-party virtual, cloud, and physical infrastructures
• Configure and manage catalogs and blueprints
• Configure and manage business groups and reservations for compute resources on VMware, Microsoft,
Amazon, and other platforms
• Use the self-service portal to request and manage machines in accordance with vRealize Automation
approval and governance policies
• Explain vRealize Automation extensibility and workflows
• Manage and monitor machines and resource reclamation
This course prepares you for the following certification:
VMware Certified Professional 7 – Cloud Management and Automation (VCP7-CMA)
This course requires completion of one of the following courses:• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.5]
Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing vRealize Automation
VCP7-CMA certification validates your ability to install, configure and administer a VMware vRealize environment, used to automate key processes within your Data Center in a repeatable, scalable way that leads to efficiency and improved productivity. These skills enable you to simplify and standardize the more complex day to day activities, increasing your credibility and value within the organization.